Sunday, January 23

Emma's Imagine Nation Monday Challenge # 154


Hi, Everyone!
I'm taking a short break from the football playoffs to post this card I made last night. Emma at www.creativetimeforme.com is having a Sweet/Valentine challenge using the Imagine if you have one. I used the cartridge Just Because to cut the card and scallop frame. They are colored using the Imagine Better Together cartridge. The bear is also from the Imagine cart.
This was a good challenge for me since I haven't used either cartridge before and I don't use the Imagine as much as I should!
Thanks for taking the time to look. I appreciate any comments! Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Tooo cute!! Anita

Cathryn said...

So SWEET! I love the backgrounds you picked!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

So Sweet!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

LAscrapper said...

Sooo adorable!!! There's another caffeine I want now!!!