Thursday, February 24
Hello, Everyone! Seems like it has been FOREVER since I have been able to participate in a challenge. Work has been crazy so I am glad to have found some time to CREATE!
The wonderful blog, Paper Cutz Challenge, is currently hosting a Spring project challenge! I decided to used this chickie cause I just LOVE him! I thought I would combine him with my FIRST attempt at paper quilled flowers! I'm happy with how the card came out.
My hubby & I are setting up a studio for photography and we are currently experimenting with lighting. The quality of my pics should get better as time goes on but he did manage to catch the detail in the flowers.
Thanks for looking! Please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me, if you feel like it!
Friday, February 18
Well, I am contemplating another paper crafting hobby...Paper Quilling!!! I've seen some of the great projects out there and want to give it a try. I was fortunate while on vacation with my hubby, I scored all the items I think I need to begin this endeavor. Stay tuned!
Tuesday, February 15
I received a Stylish Blogger Award! Thanks goes out to Pat N at http://patsscraps.blogspot.com for awarding it to me! Sorry it took me so long to reply, Pat. Life has been crazy and hopefully will be slowing down SOON!
Now, I supposed to write 8 things about myself.
1) I've been happily married for 20 years
2) I'm a devoted Mama Cat
3) I've done many hobbies over the years like quilting, cross stitch and stained glass but I seem to ALWAYS come back to paper crafting
4) I've just started my Blog a few months back but I was rubber stamping before embossing guns were created
5) I love the holidays
6) I'm an island girl but I've gotten to love cold weather
7) I love the internet because it has exposed me to many super talented people
8) I have a wonderful husband who supports my hobbies!!
Now, I'd like to share with you 8 blogs that I have recently discovered:
1) Linda K at: Krazy Quilling
2) Pat N at: Pat's Scraps
3) Angelica at: Handmade By Angelica
4) Alex at: You Had Me At Craft
5) Katie at: Crafting With Katie
6) Debbie at: DD's Crafts
7) Vickie at: Victoria Scraps
8) Laura at: Making Pretty Things
Wednesday, February 2
Yay! Momo at Made By Momo is having another Tuesday Challenge. I'm beat due to all the commotion at work but am glad that I have a project that I can contribute to the challenge.
Goal is to use black, white, hot pink, and hearts. I'd gotten this great digi stamp from Pink Cat Studio and wanted to use it. I know I usually use images cut from my Cricut but he's so adorable, I wanted to give him a try!! The frame of the card is a flower shape from Winter Woodland that I welded using my Gypsy.
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! And as usual, I appreciate your comments!!