Tuesday, February 15

Stylish Blogger Award


I received a Stylish Blogger Award! Thanks goes out to Pat N at http://patsscraps.blogspot.com for awarding it to me! Sorry it took me so long to reply, Pat. Life has been crazy and hopefully will be slowing down SOON!

Now, I supposed to write 8 things about myself.
1) I've been happily married for 20 years
2) I'm a devoted Mama Cat
3) I've done many hobbies over the years like quilting, cross stitch and stained glass but I seem to ALWAYS come back to paper crafting
4) I've just started my Blog a few months back but I was rubber stamping before embossing guns were created
5) I love the holidays
6) I'm an island girl but I've gotten to love cold weather
7) I love the internet because it has exposed me to many super talented people
8) I have a wonderful husband who supports my hobbies!!

Now, I'd like to share with you 8 blogs that I have recently discovered:

1) Linda K at: Krazy Quilling
2) Pat N at: Pat's Scraps
3) Angelica at: Handmade By Angelica
4) Alex at: You Had Me At Craft
5) Katie at: Crafting With Katie
6) Debbie at: DD's Crafts
7) Vickie at: Victoria Scraps
8) Laura at: Making Pretty Things

No comments: