Wednesday, April 27

Blog Awards!!




I'd like to thank Patti at Callahan County Bugs for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks also go out to Cheryl at See It, Snap It, Scrap It for awarding me A Thing Of Beauty Award, and Joann at J Lopez Designs for The Liebster Blog Award! These ladies have been so kind to recognize my blog. Visit theirs for some inspiration

Now for the hard part...listing 7 things about myself!

1) I'm really enjoying blogging
2) I'm thankful for all my followers!!
3) I was a mom to 8 kitties at one time but only have 5 ones now, of which only 1 is
from the original 8 - many tearful goodbyes but they were worth it
4) I caved and bought the Cricut Expression 2
5) I am lucky to have a husband who supports my hobbies
6) I have lived almost all my life in beautiful Colorado
7) I live in an old neighborhood and love the architecture all around me

I'd like to pass it along to the following blogs. Check them out. They are full of beautiful ideas!!

1) Jin @ Under A Cherry Tree - featuring wonderful die cuts/graphics/paper
2) Valeries @ The Best Is Yet To Be - she's got some really cute cards
3) Nicole @ Teachdanz - More cute Cricut inspiration
4) Enjoli @ Stamping Under The Sun - Love the Hello Kitty stuff!!
5) Melissa @ Simple Expressions Cards - wonderful projects from rubber stamping to die cutting

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Congrats on the awards, but more importantly, wowza to getting an E2!!! I can't wait to see how you like it, Patty. Share with us, please?

Sandy O said...

Congratulations on your awards. How fun. I love reading the things about you. Colorado is one of the places I really want to visit some time.