Saturday, June 4

Ninja Birthday Card


Hello, everyone!!
I recently took advantage of a 40% off sale at Lettering Delights. One of the SVG sets I purchased was Ninja Kicks. I couldn't resist. I figured the cuts would be really cute on unconventional layouts and cards.

I have never used the shadow and weld features in Sure Cuts A Lot until now. I found it to be super easy. There are many videos out there if you need help doing it. The cake shadow is improvised...it wouldn't have fit on my 12x12 mat if I didn't do it this way.

I love the way the card came out. I think he's a super cute Ninja!!
I'm going to enter the project in the following challenges:

Crazy About Cricut's Man/Boy Theme Challenge
Scrapalicious USA'S Create A Card For A Man Challenge
Cards For Men Challenge - No Design Papers
Aud Sentiments Challenge #29 - Sentiment/Card For A Male
Quick Cards Men's Challenge
Birthday Sundaes Challenge #11 Masculine Birthday Card
Wacky Wednesday #40 - Manly Birthday

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

That is a super cool card! I really love it. Thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious! Shelley

June Houck said...

This cracks me up! Super fun AND creative, Patty. You rocked this card :)

Audrey said...

What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Alison said...

What a fantastic die cut design- love the shape! Thanks for playing along with Cards for Men and good luck!
Hugs, Alison x

Raven B said...

Patty you have the cutest creations. And you have a new follower super awesome card girl!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Scrapalicious USA.
Hugs,
Raven

Unknown said...

What a great card! I think any man or boy would love to receive that card. I love it! I just became a follower and would love if you would become a follower of my blog also.

sweetpeascards.blogspot.com

Scrappin Crafter said...

OOoooo I love the ninja! Such a Great guy card! Thanks for sharing it for the challenge at Scrapalicious USA!

Jenni