Friday, September 16

Window Fold Halloween Card

Hello, all!

Boy it feels like forever since I last made a post! I know I need to get a start on my Halloween cards but it seems like all kinds of things come up that keep me from getting into my hobby room!

Yesterday, I finally felt a spark of creativity! The weather was gloomy & rainy...not great for yard work...so I finally went into my room and this is what I came up with!



Side view

My cat Moonlight helping out


The card can be folded so it fits in an envelope. Cartridges used for this project were Happy Hauntings, Simply Charmed, and Mini Monsters.

I'm going to enter this in Cardz TV's Challenge #91 - Things That Go Bump In The Night
and add it to Pink By Designs Facebook Page for Fan Flash Friday!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Oh do I like this card. I've not made one like this. Will you share the instructions for the folds? Great challenge isn't it? TFS.
Sue

Megan said...

I LOVE how this turned out! Adorable!

Unknown said...

wow such detil super card. LOVE it.

Angela said...

Wonderful! Would love to see a tutorial on this! Super cute!
Hugs,
Angela
http://angelascrafty.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Wow, so much detail, you did a great job, thanks so much for joining CCC!

Lezlye said...

Great Panorama Card! Thanks for playing with use at Cards Tv cricut cards challenge!

Grandma Bugs Place said...

That is a fun card! Love the kitty in last picture!
Marcie

Lisa Petrella said...

Patty, this is AMAZING!!!! Looks like a shadow box!!! Incredible attention to detail, girl! LOVE IT! And your kitty fits in perfectly with this spooktacular little scene too! So precious!