Monday, October 3

Happy Birthday, Jovan!

I was combing through all the wonderful blogs out there and stumbled upon Cards By Jovan. She's having her craft room reworked right now and it just so happens to be her birthday, also.

I was in the mood to make a card so here it is...Happy Birthday, Jovan! (The inside of it says "Bless your house with love and laughter...on your birthday and always, ever after!)



The paper is from My Little Shoebox. I used one of the Kyoto Cuties files from Lettering Delights for the SVG. Using Bazzill's website, I was able to find coordinating colors for the My Little Shoebox Oasis line. I then used my Bazzill Iphone app to get the RGB numbers for parts of her kimono and umbrella. I then used the Print & Cut option to cut her out.

Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...I just love it! Thanks so much for your kind words! I need to send you my address so I can put this in my new craft room.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

very cute!