Wednesday, October 26

My First Cottage Cutz Card!



Hello, all you crafters out there!
I just wanted to share a card that I made using my first Cottage Cutz Die that I purchased at my LSS! I couldn't resist this Trick Or Treat Puppy. I came right home and starting die cutting him. I think he's so cute! For once, I am pretty happy with the card first go around. I used a combination of kraft, Doodlebug, DCWV, and Reminisce paper for this project. I also got to play with my Ranger Ink Applicator and I really am loving that tool! The inside of the card says "Have a Happy Howl-o-ween!

For the fun of it, I'm going to enter it into More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday #57 challenge - Anything goes!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone is enjoying their day!

10 comments:

Sheila said...

your cards are so nicely done!

Karen said...

I love this card! So cute! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh how adorable is this?! Great card!! :)
Kimberly

Heather May Holbrook said...

Wow! I love everything about this card! Really really good work! I'm a new follower! :)
Heather

Pat N. said...

I love your card; it's so adorable! And your papers are perfect!--Pat N.

Karen said...

oh Patty great card love the papers and the little puppy is just so adorable!

June Houck said...

This is the cutest Halloween card I have seen this week! Love it, Patty!!!

Sherrie K. said...

What a super cute card!! I love the puppy poking out of the pumpkin:) Adorable!
Grat job Patty!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa Petrella said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!! LOVE that sweet little puppy, the punny sentiment and your paper and ribbon choices!!! Super cute card!!!

Mary J said...

Oh my, another adorable one Patty! I gotta do more die cutting and less stamping!