Monday, November 7

Happy Fall Door Hanger



Hello, everyone! Hope your Fall is going well!

I wanted to share with you a door hanger that I made recently. I used files from SVG Cuts Pick A Pumpkin Set for the centerpiece. You can use it as a card but I thought they were so darn cute that I wanted something I could hang in the house for all to see. This was the first time I designed the base using Sure Cuts A Lot. It was super simple but after the project was done, I realized I made the hole a tad too large. Oh, well! I decided not to cut it again and just go with the original.

This was the first time I tried to photograph a project in the evening in my craft room with some new bright daylight CFL bulbs. There are some shadows but I think it came out pretty well. I just had to do a minor temperature adjustment on the photo to catch the correct color scheme.

For the fun of it, I'm going to enter this in the following challenges:

Scrapalicious Fall Into Autumn Challenge
Made It Myself Monday # 22
My Graphico Challenge #115 - Autumn

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you all!

Patty

8 comments:

Amanda said...

What an adorable door hanger! I love your cuts!


Amanda
http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Adorable!

Lori Comeau said...

Very cute door hanger. Super cute.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Pat N. said...

So adorable! Love the colors. TFS--Pat N.

Chriss America Real said...

Aww this is just too cute! I am a new follower, come follow me back if you get a chance!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Anne said...

I will say it again Adorable from top to bottom and all over.. thanks for sharing on You Had Me At Craft..

Mary J said...

Hello Patty! Thx for visiting my blog and your sweet comment! ThoughtI'd come and have a looksee at yours and - wow - so glad I did! I lvoe your style!

This is so adorable, just love how you use these SVGs!!

Dawn T said...

so cute. Thanks for joining us at MyGrafico for the Autumn Challenge.