Saturday, December 31

Last Card For 2011

Hello all you paper artists out there!

It seems like December was a big blur. We had a wonderful Christmas but, as usual, I did not get as much accomplished as I wanted.

Several of my family members have birthdays in January so I sat down yesterday and created a card for my sister who celebrates her day on January 2nd.

As a Christmas present to me from my hubby, I signed up for a Silhouette Subscription for 20% off and have had a lot of fun loading my library full of images. I used a Lori Whitlock image for this and the paper is from My Little Shoe Box.

So here's to you, Theresa! Have a wonderful birthday. I'm not too sure this will make it to Tucson in time but here you go!



I hope everyone has a safe & Happy New Year's Eve!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty card. We have a few birthdays to celebrate in January too. Busy month!

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see some of my new projects.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

CraftyShell said...

Very cute! love the colors and design, would say the last card for 2011 is wonderful.

Mary J said...

What a fantastic card, Patty! I love the flower and how you've shaped the bottom of the card!