Sunday, March 11

Happy Birthday Shadow Box Card

Hello, paper crafters! I hope your day is going well.



For our Design Team project this week we were to use either Joy's Life's
Holiday Occasions or Everyday Occasions stamp set.
I decided to work with both sets today.

This card is my first attempt at a Shadow Box card. You can easily do this
with a scoring pad but I decided to draw mine on my Silhouette.

Here's what my Silhouette Mat looked like:

If you are using a scoring pad, you'd cut the card back and front at
4.25" x 5.5". Score both cards at 1/2" and 1" on both sides. Use your
Nestabilities to cut the window out of one of your pieces of card stock.
The card folds flat for easy mailing!

Here's a closeup of the rubber stamp that I used.
If you don't already have these versatile rubber stamp sets,
you can buy them HERE!


I used Echo Park paper's Country Drive for the card. The flower basket is from Silhouette.

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are always appreciated!

Stay tuned for more Joy's Life projects!



6 comments:

Nina Yang said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Patty! btw, your green blog looks awesome too! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

This is very pretty. A different kind of card and I love it.
Ashley

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so very pretty! I love the card style and that basket is gorgeous!

Stacey

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful springtime card, Patty!!! Your attention to detail is FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Emily Keaton said...

That creation is amazing! I've never seen that shadow box card design before, but I must say that you've done an incredible job here. I love it!