Monday, April 30

Something in store for you...

Happy Monday to all of you!
   I hope you are having a good day.

This week for Joy's Life's Design Team, we were able to do a project of our choice.  

I have a gift card holder for my niece that I made with several of Joy's stamp sets. 



The top flap lifts open to reveal a gift card.



This stamp is from the new Tag You're It - Set One. 


 On the inside, I used stamps from Everyday Occasions and Holiday Occasions.  (Love how you can mix and match!)


If you don't have these versatile stamp sets yet, you can purchase them here

Now for the details... I turned to my trusty Silhouette for this project.  (I know, I need to give my Cricut some love in the near future!) 

 I found this free and super cute store with awning SVG here.  The card is a simple gate-fold card.  It measures 5.25"x4.25".  The red patterned paper is from Hobby Lobby's The Basic Paper Pack.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope this got some creative juices going for you.  Thanks for stopping by!  I read and appreciate every comment left!  :)

4 comments:

jessica said...

What a fab project!!

Rosie said...

too cute!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Beautifully done, paper and faux stitching is great!

Chelle said...

Darling card!! How creative to stash a gift card in there!! TFS
Chelle - kweenbee_612@yahoo.com