Wednesday, July 25

Flower Tin


Hello, all!  Today I've got a tin project for you! 

If you follow Joy's Life's Design Team blog, you can tell from earlier posts this week, we are featuring fun tins. 

This mini paint can tin is super cute!  It's about 2.25" tall and 2.5" wide.  Just enough big to put something little & special in it!


I love this stamp!  It's from Joy's Tag You're It - Set Two that she released earlier this year.  If you want to, you can grab the tins and rubber stamp set here


I found this paper in my stash and love the colors so much that I didn't want to overwhelm it with a lot of embellishments.  All I did was add some distress ink and glitter to spice it up a little bit. 

Well, that's all for me today!  I hope you enjoyed my simple project. Have a great day!

1 comment:

L.B. said...

very cute and a fun gift wrapping option!