Thursday, July 19

Summer Penguin Shape Card

Hello, everyone!  This week at JoysLife.com, the Design Team is featuring shape cards.

These are so much fun to do. I love the look of this surfer penguin that screams SUMMER!!!


Pun In The Sun has easily become one of my favorite Joy's Life stamp sets! 

 You can get your grab your own  set here.


Once again, I used my trusty Silhouette to create this card.  The penguin SVG comes from My Scrap Chick and I used my cutter to outline the shape and weld them together to form the base.  
Most of the card is made from scraps of paper I had but the base is from Echo Park's Hello Summer line. I used an embossing folder, glitter, and ink to add some fine touches to the card.  

We'll that's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments.  I really do appreciate them!

Hope you are having a great Summer! 

5 comments:

L.B. said...

Oh this guy is way fun!! Great card.

Karen said...

summer perfection! Just too cool for words! karen

Georgiana said...

Perfectly precious penguin. Love the shape and bright colors.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Maria Matter said...

this is beyond adorable Patti! I love this 'cool' dude ...fabulous shaped card!!
hugs & blessings

Nina Yang said...

Oh how cool and fun is this! Love the penguin! I should try the welding trick for a shaped card too!