Saturday, October 27

Give Thanks Pumpkin

Hello!  Today for Joy's Life, I've got a 3D project for you!  For this week's post, I thought I'd make an amigurumi pumpkin and embellish it with one of Joy's wonderful stamps.



As you can see, this saying from Joy's It's All Fall Puns set goes perfect with my pumpkin. 


I love how it adds a special touch to the leaves.  If you don't have this wonderful rubber stamp set, you can get yours here.
 
I learned how to make amigurumi items by watching videos on YouTube.  Here's a link to one of the many helpful videos out there.   It's pretty simple thing to do.

  The leaves were cut with my Silhouette. I inked the  edges and stamped them with Joy's stamps. 

I think if I have time, I'm going to try to make these for my siblings and give them out on Thanksgiving!  

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate any comments you leave!  Hope you have a nice day.

2 comments:

jessica said...

What a fun project! LOVE your pumpkin and the sentiment is perfect!
TFS

Unknown said...

I left you bloggy love on the DT blog but just wanted to drop by here too to tell you how GREAT I think this is!
Super Hugs,
~Joy~