Saturday, November 17

Squirrel Thanksgiving Card

Hello, everyone!  I can't believe Thanksgiving is around the corner.  Can you?  

This past week, the DT over at JoysLife.com has been featuring cards made with her wonderful stamps!  

When Cricut came out with Create A Critter2, I just HAD to have it! I love the images, especially this squirrel! 


He was the first thing I thought of when I saw this stamp.  It's from Joy's It's All Fall Puns set.  If you don't already have it, you can grab your own set here.


With all the holidays coming up, I think this says it all.  Our family usually has a large get together.  It's loud and fun!  

This card is 4.25" x 5.5".  I used Bazzill paper as the base.  Both yellow and brown background papers were printed with my Imagine from the Enjoy The Seasons cartridge.  The frame is one of the basic shapes on the Imagine and I filled it with the yellow pattern from Enjoy The Seasons. I added some glitter to both of the acorns to add some flair.

Well, I am the last post of the week for the Design Team.  We'll be taking off next week to be with our families. 

 I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

I can see why you had to have this cart...this is a cute cut! Great card!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Tammy E. said...

So darn cute! Love the sentiment.

jessica said...

What a CUTE card!! LOVE the adorable critter and card LO!
Perfect sentiment also!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute!Adorable!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Patty, this is so cute! I love that little squirrel and that sentiment goes along with it perfectly!