Sunday, February 3

Joy's Life Mini Blog Hop Winner!!


Hello!  I hope you are all doing well.  I wanted to take a few moments to announce the winner of last month's Joy's Life Mini Book blog hop.

The lucky winner of their own choice of any Joy's Life stamp set is:



Congratulations, Donna!!!  Please send me your choice of stamp set and mailing address to Crafty_kitten@mac.com

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to drop by and leave comments.  I do appreciate them all!  

If you weren't the lucky winner this time, stay tuned!  

We've got another fun Blog Hop starting Saturday, February 9th.  


I'll have some more great blog candy available.  Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congrats to the winner. Can't wait for the next hop!

Donna said...

Thank you so much!! Email sent!