Sunday, March 25

St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop Winner!!


Good Morning, everyone!
  I wanted to say a big "Thank You" for those of you who could stop by during Joy's Life's St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop!  I have enjoyed creating something for you and reading all of your comments!  A special thanks to my existing followers and my new friends that I made during this hop!  

  And now for the lucky winner of one of Joy's Life's in stock stamp sets:  


  I would like to say congratulations to Janice from Janice's Jems who is the winner of my blog candy!!!  She said:


Janice, please take a look at Joy's stamps here and email me at Crafty_Kitten@mac.com letting me know which in stock set you want and what your mailing address is. 

Stay tuned in the future months for more Blog Hop fun and goodies to go with them!!
I hope you all have a great day!!

No comments: