Friday, March 30

Life Is Smore Fun With You Spinner Card

Hello, all you paper crafters!

 This week, Joy is having the Design Team create projects that move.   I had never done a Spinner Card before, so I figured this would be a good opportunity to learn something new!  

Here's my version!



And here's a closeup of the stamp I used from Joy's Life's Wild Life Puns set.  If you don't already have it, you can buy it here.  



The quilled campfire was not in my original plans but I thought the card could use a little spicing up!  I am a novice paper quiller but I like it came out.



For the track that the smore spins on, I drew a squiggly line with Silhouette Designer's studio.  You can see from the picture of my mat below that it is a very basic drawing.


Here's my first video (yay!) showing you the card in action.  It actually works!!!
 

Here's a link to a great video on how to make spinner cards.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Your card is just so cute!! I love the quilled campfire. What an awesome idea!

Tracy

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute, Patty! I love how you made your own interactive card.

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

That is totally adorable!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute! Cute! CUTE!!!

Candida said...

I love your blog, and great movable cards. I am working on a thank you card that moves in some way. I having hard time getting ideas. Do you have any ideas to pass along for me. I broke my leg a few weeks ago and had so much help and prayers from everyone I would love to make a homemade thank you card. Something like I had broken leg and you pull the tab an yeah my leg is fixed {thanks to of course all those people I send card to}. I really like the cutsie look to all your cards. Please help me if you can think of any ideas that would help me.
Thanks

Unknown said...

Just love this card... love the smore... where did you find that at