Wednesday, April 11

Happy Bird-day! card

Hi, all you crafters out there! Hope your day is going well. 

 This week Joy's Life's DT is making projects all about the animals. This is such a fun subject.

 I fired up my Cricut Imagine for this project and made an easel card.  (I loved using bold colors for this one.)

The super cute saying comes from Joy's Wild Life Puns stamp set.  If you don't already have this fun filled set, you can get it here!  


I cut the frame from Elegant Edges at 5" and filled the background using the Imagine Hopscotch cartridge.  I then cut the bird on page 52 from Create A Critter at 3"  and the flower on page 47 at 3", also.  The striped paper is also from Hopscotch. 

Feel free to leave a comment.  I enjoy reading them!  

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Josie0602 said...

I love the papers and the colors you chose for your card! So cheerful and so cute!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! The colors are perfect and cheery!

Team Crafwell

Jenny said...

Hi Patty! This is just stinkin cute! We are having a "Anything with a Flower" challenge over at the new Great Impressions Stamps blog...I'd love to see you enter this card. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-2lots-of-flowers.html

Hope to see you there!