Thursday, April 5

Hey Chickie! Easter Treat Boxes

Hello, all you paper crafters! 

This week for Joy's Life, we are creating Spring or Easter projects.  I used my Cameo to make  some treat boxes that hold jelly beans to give to my family on Sunday.


 Here's a closeup of one of the boxes. The saying is from Joy's Life's Lots Of Pun stamp set.  
 If you don't already have this fun set of stamps, you can get them HERE.


 I used my Cameo to fill the box file with a JPEG images from Nancy Kubo's Hunny Bunnies paper pack from Lettering Delights.  Then I cut the printed boxes out.


I designed the tag using Hunny Bunnies graphic files.  Here's a screen shot of with the several steps that I took to make the tags.  


I love the Print and Cut feature.  You can make super looking projects in a short amount of time.  I just added some buttons and ribbon to spice the project up.

Later this month, I hope you can join us for a Teacher's Gifts Blog Hop!  There will be plenty of blog candy to go around!  


Thanks for stopping by!!!  I appreciate the time you take to browse and leave comments!  :)


No comments: