Friday, May 11

"Life is the flower..." Mother's Day Purse

Hello, everyone! Hope you are all having a creative day.

Just in time for May 13th, over at Joy's Life's Design Team blog we are featuring floral projects for Mother's Day this week. 

I made this little purse for my mom. I'm going to put a gift card and a couple of small presents in it.  


This nice saying comes from Joy's Tag You're It - Set Two.  If you don't have it yet, you can purchase it here.


I used my trusty Cameo to make this project and the  following files... 3D trapezoid purse, bow - petals, and 3D flower heart petal.  All the papers come from Echo Park Paper's new Hello Summer set.  (I just love the happy colors!) 

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate any comments you leave. 

 Happy Mothers Day!!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute. I know I would like a gift card in one too. : ) I think I would like to try making one of these mini purses.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lisa Petrella said...

SO PRETTY! That GIANT layered die-cut flower is GORGEOUS!!!

Nina Yang said...

this is super cute Patty!

CATHY said...

Wow you are super talented!!

Michele from MS said...

So many cute ideas on your blog and I love this sentiment! Thanks for sharing