Saturday, December 22

Glittery Gingerbread Man Tag

Hello!  Today I've got my last post for Joy's Fall Design Team.  I'll be popping up in the Winter term occasionally, so you can't get rid of me that easily!  :)

Joy asked us to tackle some glittery and colorful projects this week.  I ended up doing a simple tag but with the use of glitter and colors that pop, I think it came out pretty neat. 


Here's a closeup for you so you can see how much glitter is on the snowflake background and his bow tie.  

The stamp I chose comes from Joy's Oh, Christmas Puns set.  


Treat yourself this holiday season and pick up your own set here.  

I broke out my Cricut for this project.  The ginger bread man is from Create A Critter 2 and was cut at 3 inches.  I then hand cut the tag to the size I needed.
 
The technique I used for the background involves inking your embossing folder before you dry emboss your paper.  I then sprinkled glittery embossing powder on the paper and heat set it.  It's as easy as that to create a sparkly background!

Well, that's all for me today!  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.  See you in the New Year!!!

No comments: